FAQ’s about Covid-19 and Studio 92 Hair
Frequently Asked Questions about COVID-19
Can I still place an order for my hair extensions?
- When will my order be shipped?
Shipping times for online order may take longer than expected due to Covid-19. Our warehouse staff is working exceptional hours to ensure your order is processed and shipped at our earliest convenience. Please refer to our Shipping Policy for more information.
- Are there restrictions on where I can get my order shipped?
Please enter a valid shipping address. Please do not use delivery addresses for buildings that me be closed due to Covid-19 provisions (e.g. leasing offices, workplaces, schools, etc.).
- Who can I contact for more information about my order?
Our team is here to help! We have 24 Hour Staff Assistance for inquiries on your order. Please email email@example.com or message our CEO at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions about your order.
- Is it safe to receive orders?
Yes, receiving packages is completely safe. Our staff is taking the proper precautions to examine and inspect every package before delivery.
- What if something I want is not listed on the website?
Special orders are to be placed by emailing your order to info@studio92hair. Please refer to our Special Orders Policy for more information.
- What is Studio 92 Hair doing to help those affected by Covid-19?
Our team is working to support all essential employees and front-line workers in their attempt to combat against Covid-19.
- What is Studio 92 Hair doing to keep their employees safe?
All Studio 92 Hair staff are practicing Social Distancing, while wearing protective personal equipment at all times during warehouse hours and public exposure.